Monday, October 24, 2011

one more vacation note

I can't believe I forgot to mention this! I really need to start jotting notes down so I can be sure not to miss anything when I post. I mentioned in my vacation prep post that I planned to bring Nathan's Neat-Oh dinosaur box, loaded up with toys. Well, I can't tell you what a hit that was! Inside the box we had some play dinosaurs, some felt dinosaurs,and just a few other random things. That box was out every single day and kept him occupied for hours. It was nice because he could play and make a big mess, and then we would just rezip the mat into a box, dump the toys in, and it was nice and organized. If you plan to travel, I would say this is a must-have. They have a bunch of different themes and a few sizes (I think ours is a medium).


No comments:

Post a Comment