Monday, October 10, 2011

Redmeans!

OK, this one is pretty funny. The other day we were driving to my in-laws' house and Nathan says "wait a second, redmeans!!!!" We asked him to say it again because we weren't sure and sometimes he gets really upset when he's not understood. "Redmeans, redmeans, mommy!" "RED! MEANS! STOP!"

We were pulling up to a light and he thought I was going to run it :) I always tell him red means stop, so I guess he thought a traffic light was called a redmeans. Jason tried to explain to him that it was called a traffic light, to which Nathan replied "no, daddy, you're saying it wrong."

Less funny was the other day, when we arrived home from the park to find that we'd accidentally left our dog outside in the heat. I explained to Nathan what happened and then he told me "mommy, you left me at the park, and it was hot!" I can't believe he made up a story like that!!!  I tried to explain that he can't make up stories like that, and Jada was left outside, not him. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment