Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursdays!


Thursdays are a special day in our house- we get fresh organic produce delivered from Orlando Organics. I can't say enough about how awesome it is. Not only is it affordable (I'm paying $23.99 a week for their smallest back, which is plenty of produce to last me the whole week), but the quality is great, I don't have to drive all the way to Whole Foods or settle for whatever Publix has that's organic, AND, did I mention that it gets delivered to my door? So, every Thursday, Nathan knows to look for the cooler that we leave out, and we have a great time exploring the contents. Sometimes it's fruits or veggies I've never had, which forces me to look for new and yummy recipes. Today's assortment included eggplant, peaches, mango, corn, green onions, squash, lettuce, pears, baby carrots, and grapefruits!


2 comments:

  1. oh man, i didn't get baby carrots or grapefruits. I got celery instead. I do share your excitement though! I was so happy when I got home and saw the delivery. I felt so special....almost like a rich person. People deliver me food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember to check comments on here b/c it's on my carascoupons email, so I just saw this... Make sure to adjust your favorites, that helps you get what you want :) I look to see what else they offer and then put that as my favorite for the week.

    ReplyDelete